1:1 Holistic Health Coaching for Autoimmune
1 to 1 Holistic Health Coaching for Personalized Support and Accountability to Live Your Vegan, Gluten-Free and Inflammation-Free Life.
It's time to work with someone who understands you. Who went through similar struggles for years to understand how to fuel and care for their body, because we're all different.
AS SEEN IN
Created by an autoimmune warrior,
for inflammation fighters.
You probably have felt, or currently feel, like I felt just years ago… groggy, weighed down, unorganized, and frustrated. Worst of all, unavailable, struggling to stay present, and relationships were suffering.
I couldn’t find the energy to be my best self, to be productive, to give relationships and work their full focus, and I was letting my health suffer because it was too overwhelming to figure out the right steps towards feeling better.
Work, kids [insert distraction] is taking your focus and you are tired of trying to figure out habits and food that help you feel better.
I hear you. I’ve been there.
I was tired of the bandaids and no real solution for long-term change.
I know how it feels to struggle with weight gain and poor health choices…
To experience an unhealthy relationship with food and lack of knowledge to change it…
To be sore, achy, and inflamed more often than you should.
To feel like you’ve tried EVERYTHING with no success…
That’s why I created SQUAY. To help YOU.
SQUAY represents your best self. Living the happy, joyful life you’ve always wanted.
I want to empower you to be your happiest, healthiest, most productive self with less inflammation AND less (or no) medication.
I want to inspire you to take the steps to a long life of happiness and health by building healthy habits, becoming more confident, having a clear understanding of what you want in life, and how your lifestyle can help you get there.
I want to share my secrets, failures, and tips so you don’t go through the year-long struggles I did. And I want you to know that if you fall off the wagon, it’s okay. I did, too. Many times. But finally, with the support of those around me, I was able to get past that last challenge and truly change my life for the better.
It’s time to be happier, healthier, and more productive.
Experiencing any of the following
more often than you should?
Digestive issues like bloating or cramping
Chronic low energy
Stiffness and soreness
Heard to identify food sensitivities
Food. Self Care. Fitness. Healthy Habits.
NOT STRESS. PROCESSED FOODS. COUCH POTATOING.
The food you eat has a HUGE impact on all of these things, but before we get there, let’s talk about whole body wellness. This includes mental health, self care, fitness, and food.
Stress impacts our bodies more than most will ever accept nor believe. Stress in any aspect of your life directly trickles into your body and changes how it reacts and feels.
This program will focus on creating healthy habits, improving and focusing on self care, incorporating fitness routines you enjoy, mindset challenges and tricks, goal setting and planning, and more. We’ll work past those limiting beliefs holding you back.
A Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Toxin-Free and Vegan Lifestyle
Proper Fuel. Whole, unprocessed plant-based foods provide nourishment with more vitamins, minerals, quality macronutrients, and antioxidants the body needs for cellular regeneration.
Improve Your Life And Longevity. A *sampling* of plant-based diet health benefits: reduced risk of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, inflammation, and obesity.
More sustainable for our valuable resources. Plant-based foods are beneficial to the planet and have a vital role in reducing our ecological footprint.
That’s why we avoid:
- Foods that have the opposite effect of nourishment and cause stress + other damages on your body
- Processed Foods
- Animal products including meat, eggs, dairy, and fish
- Sugar & Artificial foods (foods that have been genetically modified)
- Foods laden with pesticides and herbicides
- Caffeine (one cup is okay, I won’t give up my [homemade] matcha latte
And focus on the following (customized to each individual):
- No (or low) soy
- Low oil
- No corn
- Low grains
- Low Processed foods (a vegan chocolate chip here or there is okay IMHO!)
- Fodmap friendly
- Bean Free (Except Chickpea/Garbanzo)
To experience the following benefits:
- A healthier heart
- Less inflammation and aches
- Immunity boosting
- Easier weight management
- Help reduce famine
- Spare animals
- Save money and stop wasting food
- Make your dinner plate colorful
- Live longer
- Have more energy
- Do the things you’ve always wanted but never could/did
This Program Is For YOU If....
- You are currently gluten-free and/or vegan but are looking for more support and guidance to succeed in this lifestyle
- You are not currently gluten-free nor vegan but need to transition for health reasons
- You are not currently gluten-free nor vegan but want to feel healthier and reset your body and mind
- You are not currently gluten-free nor vegan but want to transition for ethical reasons
- You are tired of feeling aches and joint pain and want to feel new again
- You are struggling to find gluten-free vegan meals without (or limiting) beans, corn, processed foods, or soy
- You know you need to remove more toxins from your home and life but need to be held accountable
- You would benefit from accountability, structure, and guided support with education and resources
- You are driven to improve your overall wellness and truly make lifestyle changes
- You experience symptoms of anxiety, depression, and brain fog and want to be healthier and happier
- You want to be more productive and organized
What is included in the coaching program?
1:1 virtual health coaching with our Founder, Erin James,
a sports nutritionist, personal trainer and yoga instructor
Starting Baseline Assessment (nutrition and wellness)
- Current diet, everything you eat, cravings, addictions
- 3-day food diary
- Things you notice in your body from minor to major symptoms
- Help you prepare, while supporting you to gently transition into cleaner, healthier habits
- Evaluation of your 3-day food diary, and health & lifestyle questionnaire
- Healthy Kitchen Makeover - say hello to your healthified cooking sanctuary. You will learn everything from how to stock a healthier pantry, a healthier fridge and which cooking tools you're missing. You will also find out how to get rid of the hidden toxic chemicals in your kitchen
Meal Planner and Shopping List
- Clean meal plan focused on simple ingredients and quick cooking. You'll learn to fill in the blanks.
- Recipe options
- Gluten-Free Plant-Based Pantry Staple List
- My Favorite and Typical Grocery List
- Grocery Store Mastery: Tips on finding the best produce and where I love to shop
- Workout plans based on your resources (gym, home, weights), interests, fitness level +
- Options include a mix of yoga, HIIT, weights, cardio, bodyweight
- Videos and resources on best practices/form
Proactive, Hands On Changes and Accountability
- eJournal + eTracking Tools
- Daily food & wellness journaling
- Weekly Assignments including food, self care, mental health, and more
- Ongoing goal setting (total health and wellness, fitness, lifestyle, etc)
- Customized feedback on assignments and guided instruction
- Weekly 1:1 30 Minute calls
- Coach-Guided Support to help you develop sustainable healthy habits
- Email check-ins + text message availability
- Resources on food, nutrition, how to for cooking and prep, mindfulness, and more, depending on your specific needs
- Tips, tools, education to keep you going
Start Your Journey to the New, Happy + Healthy You
After completing the SQUAY Coaching Program, you will feel cleaner, lighter, refreshed and re-energized. You will be more mindful of the food choices you make and confident in preparing them.
You'll feel empowered to incorporate more plant-based foods and less processed foods on your own. You may even notice old cravings that are gone (this takes time!).
But it doesn't stop there.
You'll walk away with better habits, a self care routine that works for you, and a better understanding of who you are, what makes you happy, and what changes you can make in your lifestyle to live your dream life.
Plans & Pricing
You will be contacted within 24 business hours to set up your first call.
RegularPay in Full - Save $100
8 week 1:1 virtual coaching program
BONUS for a limited time, get the SQUAY starter kit included
VIPPay in Full - Save $100
12 week 1:1 virtual coaching program
BONUS for a limited time, get the SQUAY starter kit included
Disclaimer: SQUAY LLC DOES NOT PROVIDE MEDICAL ADVICE. The information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always consult with a healthcare professional before beginning any diet or exercise program. Statements and opinions contained on SQUAY’s website and other related sources (blog, programs, eBooks, courses and social media platforms) are provided as self-help tools only. SQUAY cannot not and does not guarantee the accuracy or effectiveness of the information to your unique circumstance.